Monday 25 June 2012

MY FAIR CONCUBINE BY JEANNIE LIN











Although this is the third book in the series by Jeannie lin, it was the first one I had read. I must say I wasn't disappointed. I have been interested for quite sometime about the emperors of China and there old ways. This book gave you that in spades and more. The hero Fei Long lets his sister escape an arranged marriage something extremely unusual as it dishonors the families involved. A young  tea girl, Yan Ling, is asked and agrees to be an imposter and pretend to be his sister.

Teaching her everything she needs to know in order to pretend to be a princess. At times you wonder if a happy ending will come and you are not disappointed. My only regret is that I hadn't read the other books first. Not that it posed a problem as each book can be read as a stand alone. 4 OUT OF 5
My Fair Concubine (Tang Dynasty, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment