Monday, 27 August 2012
POLA MUZYKA TALKS ABOUT WRITING AND BELIEFS.
Hi there, fiction suspense lovers. My name is Pola Muzyka and I've been writing on-the-edge novels for quite some time now. Two of these novels are set to release this year in four volumes. Find them at Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble and ebook stores throughout the world.
The release began with Abducted to Kill, Volume I, The Terror Regime. Purchase at Amazon: http://amzn.to/OAh1My or Barnes & Noble http://bit.ly/NY7HDq or other fine ebooks stores.
See what AssistNews press has to say about me and my work: http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/2012/s12080129.htm
Be on the lookout for three more books planned to release before fall falls. They are: Abducted to Kill, Volume II, Sleeper Cells; The Freedom Inside, Volume I, Delicate Cargo, and The Freedom Inside, Volume II, Sober Vigilance.
Today, I write about strongholds, but my life wasn't always this intense--it was worst. As an actress, model, and producer I was on the edge most of the time, so naturally my writing follows suit--it keeps you moving forward. My books, Stronghold Smasher Suspense, where faith and hope shine a light on evil, unravel some of the basic laws of spiritual defence. Hope you'll delve into them and discover how others overcome evil and how you, too, can be prepared for the unnatural disasters of this world while you learn about the world that lies beyond.
Okay, now onto the good stuff: I'm going to share something with you that I have been mulling over all week. We can only do so many things in life and when God guides us and we're in the right place at the right time, everything seems to fall together--maybe not in our time, but certainly in his.
On the other hand, when we feel good about something, it might not be good, particularly if it goes against God's word. Eventually whatever feels good that is against God will fail until or unless we get in line with His will. So here are five suggestions for you to be sure you're writing/doing what he wants you to be writing/doing and not writing/doing just what feels good.
1. God tugs at our heart strings. He knocks and knocks. What has he been knocking you out over lately? Believe me, if you are irritated or emotionally disturbed over something, he is knocking on your door to open up your heart to correct whatever it is.
2. God prepares us in advance. What is he preparing you for? Have you noticed the same patterns in your life? Then it's time to write about it or tell about it somehow, somewhere.
3. God gives us the desires of our hearts if we are in Christ Jesus. What is your desire that lines up with His will? Move forward in doing it or writing about it.
4. What obstacles have you overcome? Books about victory are very popular. If you have suffered by the hands of someone or something, and have pushed through, then God wants you to share your formula for success in that area.
5. Do you consult with him? Believe me, when we submit to God and give it over to him--whatever it is--he does push, pull, and tweak us into victory in the area we might have avoided all our lives.
In conclusion, do submit to God, don't go against his will, and do give him thanks and praise whenever you see that tiny spark of victory. If you praise God in the small things, he will bring more and more good things into your life.
Don't forget to see my blog http://strongholdsmashers.com for more biblical advice on every aspect of life. Thanks for reading my work. God bless all y'all--that's Georgian for all of you. --Pola Muzyka