Tuesday 6 March 2012

We'll Always have Paris

    I received a copy through my door from Jessica Hart and feel extremely pleased to have had the pleasure of reading this.

The hero Simon Valentine is not your typical Alpha male and I loved this. It made it a bit more real for me as not all men are your typical Alpha males. I loved that he learned a dance routine and a song to win her heart. Making a fool of himself in the process but in a good way.

Clara isn't the perfect looking beautiful heroin and this made the characters seem more natural. She is quirky and has a real thing for musicals (a girl after my own heart.)

The story was totally different from what I had read before and felt it was one I could be quite happy to re read again.

It will make you laugh and shed a tear or two. It is a must read for all romance fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment